Cuil Press is a new ebook publisher, specializing in inclusive spec fic and romance novels. We are just getting off the ground and plan to start releasing books this coming winter. We are a registered LLC based in Wyoming, but members are located across the country and we coordinate through the cloud. We are seeking new team members who share our vision and are willing to commit their time and skills to making that vision a reality.
As we’ve said more than once, the Cuil Press team is a small one. In fact, right now we’re actually just three people.
We’re looking for one or two more people who would be interested in joining our team and helping bring more inclusive fiction into the world.
What you need:
- A minimum of 10 hours a week for 2 years (w/ time off for sickness, family emergencies, etc.)
- Experience in publishing (including as a self-published author) or willingness to learn.
What you get:
- Partial ownership of Cuil Press
- A percentage of the profits after we are in the black for 6 months
- Work with an inclusive team that accepts and understands what it means to be marginalized
- A chance to help bring more inclusive fiction into the world
Bonus for spoony folks:
- We’re all spoony, so we understand and can work with you.
If you are interested in becoming a member of Cuil Press, LLC
Contact us through the contact form or on Facebook. We’ll take some time to get to know you and give you a chance to get to know us. If we think you’ll fit our team, we’ll send you a copy of our operating agreement to review and put together a contract to bring you on board.